Building Effective Teams
Identify the skills and capabilities needed on a team, how to recruit them to your cause, and ensure that they will work together to bring your vision to fruition.
- Define what a team is and understand the features of successful teams.
- Facilitate team formation by identifying, recruiting and evaluating the individual skillsets and capabilities needed to accomplish team goals.
- Understand the essentials of team dynamics and evolution
- Facilitate effective team performance.
- Develop a team climate and culture that promotes creativity, innovation, trust, diversity and inclusion.
Michael Kinch, PhD
E4B PI & Co-Director, Dean of Science, Vice President for Innovation, Long Island University
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E4B Courses Taught
- Building Effective Teams
- Communication Skills