- Define what a team is and understand the features of successful teams.
- Facilitate team formation by identifying, recruiting and evaluating the individual skillsets and capabilities needed to accomplish team goals.
- Understand the essentials of team dynamics and evolution
- Facilitate effective team performance.
- Develop a team climate and culture that promotes creativity, innovation, trust, diversity and inclusion.
Associate Vice Chancellor and Director of the Center for Research Innovation in Business
- Phone: 314.262.9805
- Email: email@example.com
E4B Courses Taught
- Building Effective Teams
- Communication Skills