- Understand how diversity impacts your venture and your role in creating a welcoming space for all people.
- Understand important barriers to effective cross-cultural communication and implement strategies to overcome them.
- Understand how unconscious bias plays out in one’s personal and professional life and how it can be mitigated.
- Understand how micro-aggressions and other actions undermine your mission and how they can be addressed in a way that doesn’t cause blame or guilt.
Director of Cultural Awareness and Diversity and Assistant Professor
- Phone: 314.273.1316
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E4B Course Taught: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in I&E