- Define the core principles of biomedical ethics.
- Understand common ethical issues in biomedical entrepreneurial ventures.
- Know when and how to apply an ethical decision-making framework to inform strategic decisions in the development and scaling of an innovation.
- Apply an ethical decision-making framework when designing and evaluating a project/venture to foster your mission and mitigate risks.
- Identify, access, and utilize available resources to help guide ethical decision making.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Phone: 314.747.3534
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E4B Course taught: Ethics in Biomedical Innovation