- Concisely formulate a problem or an unmet need to be solved, including its depth and extent, now and in the future.
- Rapidly generate multiple potential solutions to a given problem.
- Identify/quantify key assumptions behind your proposed solutions’ potential viability Triage, pivot and modify proposed solutions to improve viability.
- Apply the basic concepts and terminology used in the ideation process to the initial assessment of new ideas generated by both yourself and others.
- Identify potential connections and synergies between ideas generated during the ideation process.
- Evaluate the feasibility of your and others’ solutions.
E4B PI, Serial Entrepreneur and Angel Investor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E4B Courses Taught
- Identifying Opportunities for Innovation
- Validating Your Innovation
- Selling Your Innovation
- Funding Your Innovation