- Understand the components of a successful narrative and be able to use them to describe an innovation in an engaging and persuasive manner to diverse audiences.
- Identify informational needs of their audience and tailor narrative content and delivery to best meet these needs.
- Strategically plan narrative delivery making the best use of time available for the presentation and for the Q&A session and anticipating audience questions.
- Use verbal and non-verbal strategies to present themselves as credible, authoritative and persuasive.
E4B PI, Serial Entrepreneur and Angel Investor
- Email: email@example.com
E4B Courses Taught
- Identifying Opportunities for Innovation
- Validating Your Innovation
- Selling Your Innovation
- Funding Your Innovation