Validating Your Innovation
Build on the ideas generated in the Identifying Opportunities nanocourse to validate (or invalidate) the underlying assumptions associated with your innovation.
- Understand what “validation” means in the context of innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E).
- Understand the challenges associated with validation in the uncertain environment of I&E.
- Understand and apply the concept of “validating learning” in an I&E environment.
- Continuously validate new ideas – your own or others’
- Use online validation tools designed to streamline the validation process.
Emre Toker, MSEE
E4B PI & Co-Director, Serial Entrepreneur and Angel Investor
- Email: email@example.com
E4B Courses Taught
- Identifying Opportunities for Innovation
- Validating Your Innovation
- Selling Your Innovation
- Funding Your Innovation