- Understand the nature of psychological health and debunk the myths about happiness that can derail its pursuit.
- Reframe narratives around adversity in alignment with psychological research on resilience and adversity, and identify empirically-supported strategies for persevering amid setbacks.
- Understand emotional intelligence and how to implement emotion regulation strategies that capitalize on the benefits of positive affect and minimize the effects of distress.
- Utilize self-management and self-care strategies to maintain emotional and physical well-being.
Assistant Dean and Lecturer in Psychological & Brain Sciences
- Phone: 314.935.3531
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E4B Course Taught:Survive and Thrive as an Innovator