This series of videos provides an overview of intellectual property and the steps you can take to protect your discoveries.
By the end of this series, you will be able to:
- Understand how the United States and international patent systems works
- Understand the benefits and limitations of the patent system for the innovator and society
- Understand when and how to file for United States’ intellectual property protection
- Assess the intellectual property landscape
- Apply the appropriate IP protection for your innovation (patent, copyright, non-disclosure agreement, etc.)
- Provide feedback on our training by completing a brief survey here: [add link]
- Book a consultation with OTM: [info here]
- Download additional resources: [links here]
- Learn more about how E4B can help you gain additional skills in innovation and entrepreneurship!